Header

Header

Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

ConCarolinas, Here I Come!


I can hardly believe it, but ConCarolinas is this weekend! I'll be there signing books alongside Tori Rigby, selling Blaze Publishing's books, and talking about writing and the publishing world on some panels. I've included my schedule below, so if you are in the Charlotte area, be sure to stop by and say hi!

There are some really amazing panels lined up, and some I'm really sad I won't be able to attend. I went last year as an attentee and had a wonderful time. I spent way too much money on books, but my shelves are full and happy! I met some inspiring authors, like David B Coe, Kalayna Price, Beth Revis, Faith Hunter, Darin Kennedy, and so many others. I look forward to meeting even more this year and talking about everything to do with publishing with them. And I look forward to meeting you! We'll have some awesome Blaze swag, and Tori and I both have some fun items to give away too. Can't wait!


1 comment: